Paint Branch Garden Club records
The Paint Branch Garden Club began in 1948 with a group of women living in College Park and University Park who were interested in gardening and flower arranging. The current emphasis of the club is on visiting historic garden and home sites; volunteerting at a local nursing center; and providing programming on garden and enironmental topics. The records mainly consists of scrapbooks that detail the history of the club from 1948-2009. These scrapbooks contain photographs, invitations, newspaper clippings, and other pieces of ephemera. The collection also includes memorabilia items, certificates, membership records, meeting minutes, invitations, and other correspondence.
Important Information for Users of the Collection
This collection is open for research.
Paint Branch Garden Club records, Special Collections, University of Maryland Libraries.
This collection is PROCESSED. The finding aid is currently unavailable online. Please contact the Curator of State of Maryland and Historical Collections for more information.