Maryland Agricultural Experiment Station records
The Agricultural Experiment Station was founded in 1888 in order to use the resources of science to improve practice and profitability of agriculture, to conduct investigations into agricultural problems, and to publish and disseminate widely the results of its research. The collection consists of the operating records of the Agricultural Experiment Station and includes project and academic files, contracts and agreements, documentation of professional association activities of the station's directors, memorabilia, and photographs. A significant grouping of materials in the collection relates to the directorship of Harry J. Patterson.
Important Information for Users of the Collection
This collection is open for research.
Maryland Agricultural Experiment Station records, Special Collections, University of Maryland Libraries.
Photocopies of original materials may be provided for a fee and at the discretion of the curator. Please see our Duplication of Materials policy for more information. Queries regarding publication rights and copyright status of materials within this collection should be directed to the appropriate curator.
This collection is PROCESSED.A full finding aid is available.