College Park Faculty Assembly records
The College Park Faculty Assembly was established in 1970. Its dual purpose was to provide faculty at the University of Maryland a voice in the administration and to impress upon them the importance of assuming their responsibilities within the university community. This collection of minutes, correspondence, committee files, and news clippings constitutes the operating records of the Faculty Assembly.
Important Information for Users of the Collection
This collection is open for research.
College Park Faculty Assembly records, Special Collections, University of Maryland Libraries.Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1903.1/1680
Photocopies of original materials may be provided for a fee and at the discretion of the curator. Please see our Duplication of Materials policy for more information. Queries regarding publication rights and copyright status of materials within this collection should be directed to the appropriate curator.
This collection is PROCESSED.A full finding aid is available.