Student Union records
The University of Maryland's student union building was constructed in 1954 as a center for student activities and the focal point for social and cultural events. Named the Adele H. Stamp Union in 1983, the union was renamed Stamp Student Union in 1988. The records of the Student Union consist of administrative files and photographs documenting the facilities and operations of the union.
Important Information for Users of the Collection
This collection is open for research.
Student Union records, Special Collections, University of Maryland Libraries.
Photocopies of original materials may be provided for a fee and at the discretion of the curator. Please see our Duplication of Materials policy for more information. Queries regarding publication rights and copyright status of materials within this collection should be directed to the appropriate curator.
This collection is PROCESSED.A full finding aid is available.