Department of Physical Plant records
The Department of Physical Plant was established in 1924-1925 as the Buildings and Grounds Division of the General Services Department. The department's files include maps, blueprints, photographs, computer tapes, and financial materials relating to University of Maryland campus construction, structures, landscaping, and maintenance.
Important Information for Users of the Collection
This collection is open for research.
Department of Physical Plant records, Special Collections, University of Maryland Libraries.Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1903.1/1633
Photocopies of original materials may be provided for a fee and at the discretion of the curator. Please see our Duplication of Materials policy for more information. Queries regarding publication rights and copyright status of materials within this collection should be directed to the appropriate curator.
This collection is PROCESSED.A full finding aid is available.