University of Maryland Libraries Digital Collections

Little Wye Oak House, Wye Mills, Maryland, circa 1952-1980

1952-1980PrintcolorJump to full detailsRequest from Special Collections

Adobe Flash is required to view this image

umd:164300
umd:164301

Summary:Little Wye Oak House, Wye Mills, Maryland. Caption reads: “Second Oldest School House in Talbot County Early 18th Century.” Circa 1952-1980. Postcard number: 73327.
Provider:Ruth Murray Miller & Associates
Dexter Press
Century:1901-2000
Printing place:North America
United States of America
New York
West Nyack
Place of origin – Continent:North America
Place of origin – Country:United States of America
Place of origin – Region:Pennsylvania
Place of origin – Settlement:Philadelphia
Temporal subject: 1951-1960
1961-1970
1971-1980
Geographical subject – Continent:North America
Geographical subject – Country:United States of America
Geographical subject – Region:Maryland
Geographical subject – Settlement:Wye Mills
Topical subjects:Schools
Historic buldings
Genre:Postcards
ArchivesUM location:National Trust Library Postcard Collection
Repository:National Trust for Historic Preservation Library Collection
Browse terms:Architecture, Landscape, Historic Places
Copyright holder:Unknown
Collection:National Trust Library Historic Postcard Collection
Collection may be protected under Title 17 of the U.S. Copyright Law. To obtain permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the University of Maryland Libraries at http://www.lib.umd.edu/NTL/queries.html.