University of Maryland Libraries Digital Collections

Library, Maryland Agricultural College, 1912

1912Photograph, documentarymonochromeJump to full detailsRequest from Special Collections

Adobe Flash is required to view this image

Summary:The first library serving Maryland Agricultural College, 1912. The building was later home to the Dean of Women before it was razed in 1958. The library was moved to the Shoemaker Building in 1931.
Century:1901-2000
Place of origin – Continent:North America
Place of origin – Country:United States of America
Place of origin – Region:Maryland
Place of origin – Settlement:College Park
Temporal subject: 1911-1920
Geographical subject – Continent:North America
Geographical subject – Country:United States
Geographical subject – Region:Maryland
Geographical subject – Settlement:College Park
Topical subjects:Libraries
Genre:Photographs
ArchivesUM location:University of Maryland Photographs - Print File
  • series 4
  • box 6
  • folder UMD - Buildings - Libraries - Prior to McKeldin
  • item No. 2
  • accession 72-297
Repository:University Archives
Browse terms:University of Maryland
Architecture, Landscape, Historic Places
University AlbUM Browse terms:Campus Buildings
Collection:University AlbUM
Collection may be protected under Title 17 of the U.S. Copyright Law. To obtain permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the University of Maryland Libraries at http://digital.lib.umd.edu/archivesum/contact.jsp.