Plant Patents Image Database
This database contains color images for US Plant patents, with links to the US Patent and Trademark Office.
This database allows title browsing and filtering plant categories, locations, and years. It allows searching by patent number, title words, inventor names, and US Patent Classification “PLT” codes.
- This database contains color images for US Plant patents, with links to the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
- The STEM Library, designated by USPTO as the College Park Patent & Trademark Resource Center (PTRC), hopes to assist other PTRCs in making color Plant Patent images easily available to browse and search.
- For legal use, these images MUST be ordered from their Certified Copy Center.
- Search tips:
- When searching by patent number, enter search as “PP99999.” For example, “PP32577.” Do not include commas.
- Guide to US Patent Classification “PLT” Codes.
We welcome your feedback, questions and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plant images on this page: